Sunday 19 February 2012

Brownie Batter Dip

Okay, so I know I'm posting 2 "dessert dips" in a row.. but I had to. They're both delish and both deserve to be tried! :) I served up this brownie batter dip alongside the cookie dough dip posted below and both were a hit. Again this is another I saw on Pinterest (I love that website!).

I loved this dip and will definitely make it again. I served it with graham crackers and nilla cookies, but you can serve it with any kind of cookie you like.

Adapted from: Something Swanky


8 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup butter
3 cups icing sugar
5 tbsp flour
5 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Cream together the cream cheese and butter, slowly add in the icing sugar 1 cup at a time.

Add in the flour, cocoa powder and vanilla.

Mix until you reach the desired consistency.

*You can add in a couple tbsp of milk if you'd like to thin it out a bit, but I didn't feel like it needed that. I like mine nice and thick and creamy!

Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment